- Dr.Zillur Rahman - "Commendable Faculty Award" by Career360 in its "Faculty Research Awards“ awarded by Honourable HRD Minister Mr. Prakash Javdekar. He is declared as the most research proficient faculty of India in the year 2018 in the field of Business, Management, and Accounting.
- Dr.Rajib Lochan Dhar - Institute Research Fellowship for Outstanding Young Faculty, 2018.
- Dr.Zillur Rahman, authored the book , Consumer Behaviour along with Roger D. Blackwell, Paul W. Miniard, James F. Engle. Area of Expertise, Marketing.
- Dr. Vinay Sharma – Written a chapter on Rural marketing in Principles of Marketing by Philip Kotler. Area of Expertise, Marketing
- Dr. Rajat Agrawal., Sharma V. (2018) Intellectual property and Entrepreneurship. Edited Book, Published by IPR Chair, IIT Roorkee, ISBN: 978-93-5300-625-9
- Rai, S, & Nayak, J. K. (2018). Role of event personality and exhibitors’ eudaimonic and hedonic happiness in predicting event advocacy intentions: An empirical study. International Journal of Event and Festival Management, 9 (1) (B rank in ABDC)
- Raghuvanshi J., Rajat Agrawal and Ghosh, P.K. (2017), " Analysis of Barriers to Women Entrepreneurship: The DEMATEL Approach", The Journal of Entrepreneurship, Vol 26, No. 2, pp 220-238, Sage, DOI: 10.1177/0971355717708848
- Gupta, H., &Barua, M. K. (2017). Supplier selection among SMEs on the basis of their green innovation ability using BWM and fuzzy TOPSIS. Journal of Cleaner Production, 152, 242-258.Dhar, R. L. (2016). Ethical Leadership and its impact on service innovative behavior: The role of LMX and job autonomy. Tourism Management, Elsevier (Impact Factor – 6.05), 57, 139-148.
- Malik, N., & Dhar, R.L. (2017). Authentic Leadership and its impact on extra role behavior of nurses- The mediating role of psychological capital and moderating role of autonomy, Personnel Review, Emerald (Impact Factor – 1.85), 46(2), 277 - 296.
- Hafeez, Ammar and Sujata Kar, 2017. A VAR ApproaNayak, J.K(2018), Relationship among smartphone usage, addiction , academic Performance and the moderating role of gender: A study of higher education students in India. Computers & Education, Vol.123, p.164-173.(Impact factor 3.819)
- Nayak,J.K(2018), A study of factors affecting selection of industrial trade shows in India and the importance of spot sales; An exhibitors perspective. Journal of Business-to-Business Marketing. Accepted for Publication(Impact :1.36)
- Mohammad, F. N., and Lenka, U. (2016). Knowledge sharing as an intervention for Gen Y employees’ intention to stay. Industrial and Commercial Training, 48(3). EMERALD