Rajib Lochan Dhar
Areas of Interest
- Human Resource Management & Development, Strategic HRM and Development
- Hospitality and Tourism Management, HR issues in the Hospitality and Tourism industry
- Organisational Development, Human Capital management, Skill and Talent Development
- Leadership Studies, Organizational Leadership, Leadership capability Development
- Human Resource Development, Skill and Competency Development
Honors and Awards
|Outstanding Grade with 94% Marks||Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce (BMCC), Pune||2006|
|Highly Commended Paper award from Emerald Literati Network Awards for Excellence||For the paper "Transformational leadership and employee creativity"||2016|
|Runners up award from Reed Elsevier Nasi Scopus Young Scientist Award||Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee||2014|
|Ph.D||Human Resource Management||BIT Mesra||2011|
|M.Phil||Commerce and Management||BMCC, Pune,||2006|
|MBA - HR||Human Resource Management||Pune University||2003|
Sponsored Research Projects
|Stress at work: A study of the Private banking professionals||IIT Roorkee||2013|
|Child Labour in the resturants and eateries||ICSSR||2014|
|A Study on the causes that lead to Stress amongst the Police Officers||Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)||2016|
|Title||Course Code||Class Name||Semester|
|Business Environment||BM 506||MBA||Autumn|
|Topic||Scholar Name||Status of PHD||Registration Year|
|Job performance of the Nursing staff: Spirituality as a moderator||Ms. Jyoti||A||2013|
|Competency development for enhancing Human capital||Anugamini Srivastava||O||2013|
|Factors affecting health of the Police Officials: Mediating role of Job stress||Akansha Tyagi||A||2013|
|Transformational Leadership and Creativity: The mediating role of Climate for innovation||Swati||A||2013|
|Huamn Resource Management and its impact on organizational effectiveness||Deepakshi||O||2013|
|Strategic HRM||Noopur Singh||O||June, 2015|
|Impact of LMX on employees’ service innovative behavior and turnover intentions||Shreya Garg||A||2013|
Participation in short term courses
|Couse Name||Sponsored By||Date|
|Strategic HRM for effective performance||Self Sponsored||14/06/2014|
|Strategic HRM and Research Perspectives||Self Sponsored||23/05/2015|
Refereed Journal Papers
Research papers published in A*/A rated journals (As per ABDC rankings):
- Dhar, R. L. (2016). Ethical Leadership and its impact on service innovative behavior: The role of LMX and job autonomy. Tourism Management, Elsevier, (Impact Factor – 4.3), Selected, in press.
- Mittal, S., & Dhar, R. L. (2016). Effect of Green Transformational Leadership on Green Creativity: A study of the Tourist Hotels. Tourism Management, Elsevier, (Impact Factor – 4.3), Selected, in press.
- Tyagi, A., Dhar, R. L. & Sharma, J. (2015). Police culture, tourists and destinations: A study of Uttrakhand, India, Tourism Management, Elsevier, (Impact Factor – 4.3), in press.
- Jaiswal, N., & Dhar, R. L.(2015). Transformational Leadership, Innovation climate, Creative self-efficacy and Employee creativity: A multilevel study, International Journal of Hospitality Management, (Impact Factor – 2.8), Elsevier, in press.
- Dhar, R. L. (2015). The effects of High Performance Human Resource Practices on Service Innovative Behavior, International Journal of Hospitality Management, Elsevier (Impact Factor - 2.8), in press.
- Dhar, R. L. (2015). Service Quality and the training of employees: The mediating role of organizational commitment, Tourism Management, Elsevier (Impact Factor - 4.3), 46, 419-430.
- Sharma, J., Dhar, R. L. & Tyagi, A.(2015). Stress as a mediator between work-family conflict and psychological health among the nursing staff: Moderating role of emotional intelligence, Applied Nursing Research, Elsevier (Impact Factor - 1.34), in press.
- Sharma, J., Dhar, R. L. (2015). Factors influencing job performance of nursing staff: mediating role of affective commitment, Personnel Review, Emerald (Impact Factor - 1.42), in press.
- Malik, N., & Dhar, R. L. (2016). Authentic Leadership and its impact on extra role behavior of nurses- The mediating role of psychological capital and moderating role of autonomy, Personnel Review, Emerald (Impact Factor - 1.42), in press.
- Garg, S., & Dhar, R. L. (2016). Employee Service Innovative Behavior: The Roles of Leader-Member Exchange (LMX), Work Engagement and Job Autonomy, International Journal of Manpower, Emerald, in press.
- Srivastava, A. P., & Dhar, R. L. (2016). Authentic leadership for teacher’s academic optimism: moderating effect of training comprehensiveness. European Journal of Training and Development, Emerald, Selected, in press.
- Srivastava, A. P., & Dhar, R. L. (2015). Training comprehensiveness: construct development and relation with role behavior. European Journal of Training and Development, Emerald, Selected, in press.
- Srivastava, A. P., & Dhar, R.L. (2015). Impact of Leader member exchange, Human resource management practices and Psychological empowerment on extra role performances: the mediating role of organisational commitment. International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, Emerald, Selected, in press.
- Jaiswal, D., & Dhar, R. L. (2015). Impact of Human Resource Practices on Employee Creativity in the Hotel Industry: Job Autonomy as a Moderator. Journal of Human Resources in Hospitality and Tourism, Taylor and Francis, Selected, in press.
- Mittal, S., & Dhar, R. L. (2015). Transformational Leadership and employee creativity: Mediating role of employee creative self-efficacy and moderating role of knowledge sharing. Management Decision, Emerald, Selected, in press.
- Dhar, R. L. (2014). Job search processes for tribal people from Jharkhand and West Bengal. South Asia Research, Sage, 34(3), 191-208.
- Garg, S. & Dhar, R. L. (2014). Effects of Leader-Member Exchange (LMX), Affective Commitment and Psychological Empowerment on Hotel Employees’ Extra-Role Customer Service: A Mediated Moderation Analysis. International Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Administration, Taylor and Francis, Selected, In press.
- Garg, S. & Dhar, R. L. (2014). Effects of Stress, LMX and Perceived organizational support on service quality: Mediating effects of organizational commitment. Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management, Elsevier, 64-75.
- Tyagi, A. & Dhar, R. L. (2014). Factors affecting health of the Police Officials: Mediating role of Job stress, Policing. An International journal of Police strategies & Management, Emerald, 37(3), 649-664.