- Shruti Shuvam, a Research Scholar in Economics of our department has recently participated in the 60th Annual Conference of the Indian Society of Labour Economics organised by IGIDR, Mumbai from 19th-21st December and presented a paper titled "Are female owned informal enterprises marginalized? Evidences from latest NSS rounds" in the conference.
- Prateeksha Maurya, a Research Scholar in Economics of our department has recently participated in the 6th PAN-IIM World Management Conference held at IIM Banglore during 12-15 December, 2018 and presented a paper titled "What restricts female owned informal enterprises in India to access formal credit?"
- Elham Fatma, a Research Scholar in English of our department has recently participated in International Conference on Gender (Mis)representation organised by London Centre for Interdiscliplinary Research held at Lucy Cavendish College, Cambridge, U.K. and presented a paper titled "Hegemonic Masculanity and Half-Widows in Shafi Ahmad's 'The Half Widow'".
- Prateeksha Maurya, Research Scholar in Economics has participated in the 2018 Pathways to Gender Equality Conference, held at Washington College of Law, Washington D.C. USA from 2-3 November 2018 organised by Institute of Women Policy Research & American University and presented a paper titled " Are female owned informal enterprises in India financially included?"
- Prashant Maurya, Research Scholar in English participated in 1st Bodhi International Conference on Humanities, Arts and Science 2018 in Malaysia organised by Universiti Putra Malaysia from 24th-27th August and presented a paper titled "How [a]historical is James G. Farrell's The Siege of Krishnapur?"
- Ashish Sharma, Research Scholar in Economics participated and presented a summary of the paper titled “Economic Impact of Droughts and Subsequent Relief on the Indian States” in the 11th Doctoral Thesis Conference, IBS Hyderabad (19th-20th April 2018).
- Ashish Sharma, Research Scholar in Economics presented a paper at the “National Seminar on Climate Change”, organized by EPCO, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh (22nd-24th March 2018) and received the best paper presentation award the paper was entitled “Economic impact of climate change induced droughts and subsequent relief on the Indian states”
- Nawazuddin Ahmed, Research Scholar in Economics presented a paper in 54th The Indian Econometric Society (TIES) conference from 7th-10th March 2018 held at SMVD University Katra, J&K entitled "Determinants of Occupational Choices among Muslims in India: Evidences from NSSO 68th Employment-Unemployment Round (2011-12)"