- Wave propagation, NDE, Nonlinear dynamics, Computational mechanics, Finite and Spectral finite element methods for nonlinear problems in elastodynamics
|July 2010||Dec. 2010||Engineer||Eaton India Engineering Center|
|July 2006||Dec. 2006||Graduate Engineer Trainee||L&T India|
|Excellence in PhD Thesis||Indian Institute of Technology Bombay||2016|
|INSPIRE faculty fellowship||Department of Science and Technology||2015|
|Ph.D.||Aerospace Engineering||Indian Institute of Technology Bombay||2016|
|M.Tech.||Mechanical Engineering||Indian Institute of Technology Bombay||2010|
|B.E.||Mechanical Engineering||Shivaji University||2006|
|Nonlinear dynamics and control of inhomogeneously deforming Dielectric Elastomer Actuators||DST||2016|
1) Joglekar DM, Mitra M (2016) Analysis of flexural wave propagation through beams with a breathing crack using wavelet spectral finite element method, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing 76-77:576-591.
2) Joglekar DM, Mitra M (2015) Analysis of nonlinear frequency mixing in 1D waveguides with a breathing crack using spectral finite element method. Smart Materials and Structures 24:115004.
3) Joglekar DM, Mitra M (2015) A wavelet-based method for the forced vibration analysis of piecewise linear single- and multi-DOF systems with application to cracked beam dynamics. Journal of Sound and Vibration 358:217-235.
4) Joglekar DM, Mitra M (2015) Nonlinear analysis of flexural wave propagation through 1D waveguides with a breathing crack. Journal of Sound and Vibration 344:242–257.
5) Kulkarni DB* and Joglekar MM (2009) Residue minimization technique to analyze the efficiency of convective straight fins having temperature-dependent thermal conductivity, Applied Mathematics and Computation 215(6):2184-2191.
* Kulkarni DB is maiden name of Joglekar DM