Equipment Booking Form: docs.google.com/document/d/15wFPBQT4-rbIlCz4GRwwF_C1yfPNAa8-DDg2Np2_PKA/edit?usp=sharing
Chamber size: 3500 x 5000 x 3000 (H) mm ( Test Chamber ); 1500 mm x 5000 mm x 3000 (H) mm ( Ante Chamber connected with Test Chamber via 1000 x 2000 mm door and outside with 1000 x 2000 mm door)
- Microprocessor based EPLC Programmable cyclic digital temperature, humidity indicator cum controller with 0.1°C / 1% display resolution & 7 Inch ESA HMI with 1 serial port, 1 ethernet port & 1 USB port.
- Temperature Range for Test Chamber: -20°C to 50°C or more.
- Temperature Range for Ante Chamber: 5°C to 30°C or more.
- Humidity Range for Test Chamber: 20 to 95% RH or better for full scale of temperature range.
- Humidity Range for Ante Chamber: 30- 60 % RH or better for full scale of temperature range.
- PT-100 Sensor, Class A type for Temperature & 4-20 ma Sensor for Direct RH Sensing.
- Controlling accuracy: ±1°C or better.
- Humidity Controlling Accuracy: ±3% RH or better.
- Temperature deviation high and low alarms.
- Three tier tower lamp for indicating the chamber working status.
- Specimen protection for safety cut off.
- MCB’S & Contactor as applicable.
- C02 Control with concentration vary between 0.5 to 5% by volume or better; 2 CO2 Cylinders & 2 IR Sensor to sense the concentration of C02
- Lighting: White LED lighting; target illumination of 400 lux with digital dimming control.
- One work table and two office chairs for comfort studies, 2 office chairs in the anti-chamber
- Power supply: 3 no. of 15 Amps sockets at 0.5m height from floor level in test chamber
- One 50-channel data logger or better and around 40 thermocouples integrated into the walls and ceiling (For details contact us).
- One treadmill: 3.5 HP DC noiseless power source; support weights of up to 120 kg; at least 10 different inclination levels; speed range: 0.8 km/hr up to 16 km/hr or better
- One cycling machine: 5:1 gear ratio; declines and inclines from -10% to +20%; Maximum weight: 150 kg or better
- 4 cameras in main chamber with 4 channel DVR and wiring.
- A 32 inch or larger LCD display in the antechamber to view the indoor conditions; connected with camera.
- Room PUF Panel: 120 mm thick monowall insulated sandwich PUF panel with internal 0.5mm SS 304 sheet & external 0.5mm PPGI powder coated of RAL 9002 , tongue & groove joint or any other construction better than this (proof required)
- Wall & ceiling: 120 mm thick PUF panels.
- Flooring: 120 mm PUF Panel with Marine plywood of 25 mm Thick & 3 mm aluminium chequered sheet.
- PUF insulation.
- Magnetic gasket, handle, lock with key for doors.
- Forced air circulation for uniform temperature with axial fan.
- Main door: Double walled door inner lined with stainless steel SS 304 with visibilty.
- Connecting door: Double walled door inner lined with stainless steel SS 304 with visibilty.
- Double glazed window (1m x 1m) on one of the side walls; With venetian blind shading
- SS Inconnel Air heater for temperature controlling.
- Viewing window facility provided through toughened five pane vaccumised glass to inspect the samples at test conditions with external lighting arrangement.
- Air curtain on top of the doors.
- Single stage refrigeration system with semi hermetic compressor. (4FE – 35 Y) – 1 Nos. for test chamber or better.
- Single stage refrigeration system with semi hermetic compressor.(4EES – 4 Y) – 1Nos. for Ante Chamber or better
- CFC free refrigerant filled.
- Fin and tube type air-cooled condenser.
- Fin & tube type evaporator provided inside the inner chamber.
- Defrost system: capacity of running for 45 Min in every 5 Hrs time or better.
- Three phase, 440 Volts, 50 Hz; Provided with single phase preventer.
- 120 KVA Auto Changeover Genset or better
Rate of Change of Temperature: 2°C / Min. with 100 Kgs of Human Occupation in Test Chamber.