Equipment Booking Form: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15wFPBQT4-rbIlCz4GRwwF_C1yfPNAa8-DDg2Np2_PKA/edit?usp=sharing
Thermal property analyser
Thermal property analyser is a hand held device to measure thermal properties of any media. It have hand held controller and a needle sensor that can be inserted into the media wish to measure the thermal properties.
The Probe Sonicator BMS 750T is using to break the agglomeration of nanoparticles into the base fluid with the help of ultrasonic vibration produce by the probe of the Sonicator.
FTIR (Fourier Transform-Infrared Spectroscopy)
Fourier Transform-Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR) is an analytical technique used to identify organic (and in some cases inorganic) materials. This technique measures the absorption of infrared radiation by the sample material versus wavelength. The infrared absorption bands identify molecular components and structures.
List of Publications
- A. Kumar and S. Subudhi, “Preparation, characteristics, convection and applications of magnetic nanofluids: A review,” Heat and Mass Transfer, vol. 54, Issue 2, pp 241–265, 2018. DOI 10.1007/s00231-017-2114-4
- R. Choudhary, D. Khurana, A. Kumar, and S. Subudhi, “Stability analysis of Al2O3/water nanofluids,” J. Exp. Nanosci., vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 141–151, 2017.
- A. Kumar, Vivekanand, and S. Subudhi, “Cooling and dehumidification using vortex tube,” Appl. Therm. Eng., vol. 122, pp. 181–193, 2017.
- D. Marvania and S. Subudhi, “A comprehensive review on compressed air powered engine,” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., vol. 70, pp. 1119–1130, 2017.
- R. Choudhary and S. Subudhi, “Aspect ratio dependence of turbulent natural convection in Al2O3/water nanofluids,” Appl. Therm. Eng., vol. 108, pp. 1095–1104, 2016.
- D. Khurana, R. Choudhary, and S. Subudhi, “Investigation of Thermal Conductivity and Viscosity of Al2O3/Water Nanofluids Using Full Factorial Design and Utility Concept,” Nano, vol. 11, no. 8, pp. 1–10, 2016.
- D. Khurana, R. Choudhary, and S. Subudhi, “A critical review of forced convection heat transfer and pressure drop of Al2O3, TiO2 and CuO nanofluids,” Heat Mass Transf., vol. 53, no. 1, pp. 343–361, 2016.
- S. Subudhi and M. Sen, “Review of Ranque-Hilsch vortex tube experiments using air,” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., vol. 52, pp. 172–178, 2015.