Pradumn K. Pandey
Pradumn K. Pandey Assistant professor firstname.lastname@example.org +91-1332-285352
Areas of Interest
- Complex Networks and Diffusion Dynamics, Modeling of complex networks and diffusion processes on networks, Network Representation Learning, Vector embedding over networks , Network Decomposition , Community detection
|2019-01-01||Ongoing||Assistant Professor||Dept. of CSE, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Uttarakhand|
|2018-01-01||1 year||DST INSPIRE Faculty||Dept. of CSE, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Uttarakhand|
Honors and Awards
|DST INSPIRE Faculty Award||Government of India||2018|
|PhD||Complex Networks Modeling and Diffusion Dynamics||IIT Jodhpur||2018|
Refereed Journal Papers
- Pandey, Pradumn Kumar, and Bibhas Adhikari. "Context dependent preferential attachment model for complex networks." Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications 436 (2015): 499-508.
- Pandey, Pradumn Kumar, and Bibhas Adhikari. "A parametric model approach for structural reconstruction of scale-free networks." IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering 29.10 (2017): 2072-2085.
- Pandey, Pradumn Kumar, Bibhas Adhikari, and Jayanta Chakraborty. "Interpreting nucleation as a network formation process." Journal of Mathematical Chemistry 56.5 (2018): 1467-1480.
- Pandey, Pradumn Kumar, and Venkataramana Badarla. "Reconstruction of network topology using status-time-series data." Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications490 (2018): 573-583.
- Pandey, Pradumn Kumar, Bibhas Adhikari, and Sandip Chakraborty. "A diffusion protocol for detection of link failure and utilization of resources in multi-agent systems." IEEE Transactions on Network Science and Engineering (2019).
- Pandey, Pradumn Kumar, and Venkataramana Badarla. "Small-World Regular Networks for Communication." IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs (2019).
- Pandey, Pradumn Kumar, Bibhas Adhikari, and Ruchir Gupta. "Measuring diversity of network models using distorted information diffusion process." Communication Systems and Networks (COMSNETS), 2015 7th International Conference on. IEEE, 2015.
- Pandey, Pradumn Kumar, Sourangshu Bhattacharya, and Niloy Ganguly. "Non-link preserving network embedding using subspace learning for network representation" CODS-COMAD 2019, (Research Track) (Best Paper Award)
- Pandey, Pradumn Kumar. "Network Representation Learning Using Local Sharing and Distributed Matrix Factorization (LSDMF)." Dynamics on and of Complex Networks. Springer, Cham, 2019.