Honors And Awards
1. S. Halder, P. Roy, A. Chatterjee and S. Bhattacharya (1995): Bioactive forms of gonadotropin releasing hormone in the brain of an Indian major carp, Catla catla (Ham). Journal of Biosciences 20(4):551-561.
2. A. Bandyopadhyay, P. Roy and S. Bhattacharya (1996): Thyroid hormone induces the synthesis of a putative protein in rat granulosa cell which stimulates progesterone release. Journal of Endocrinology 150: 309-318.
3. B. Mukhopadhyay, P. Roy, A. Chatterjee and S. Bhattacharya (1997): Intracellular events in response to GnRH causing gonadotropin release from the pituitary cells of a channidae fish, Channa punctatus, Bloch. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology 118C 2: 129-136.
4. M. Datta, P. Roy and S. Bhattacharya (1998): Thyroid hormone induces the progesterone release from human corpus luteum by the synthesis of a putative protein. Journal of Endocrinology 158(3): 319-325.
5. P. Roy, A, Chatterjee, P. P. Banerjee and S. Bhattacharya (2000): A thyrptropin like molecule from the pituitary of an Indian fresh water murrel: Comparison of its biological activity with other thyrotropins. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology C (Pharmacology and Toxicology) 125(2): 165-177.
6. P. Roy, M. Datta, S. Dasgupta and S. Bhattacharya (2000): GnRH stimulates thyroid activity in a fresh water murrel, Channa gachua (ham) and carps, Catla catla (ham) and Cirrhinus mrigala (ham). General and Comparative Endocrinology 117(3): 456-463.
7. P. R. Manna, P. Roy, B. Clarck, D. M. Stocco and I. T. Huhtaniemi (2001): Interaction of Thyroid hormone and steroidogenic acute regulatory protein in the regulation of murine Leydig cell steroidogenesis. Journal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology 76 (1-5): 167-77.
8. P. Roy, H. Salminen, P. Koskimies, J. Simola, A. Smeds, P. Saukko and I. Huhtaniemi (2004) Screening of some antiandrogenic endocrine disruptors using a recombinant cell based in vitro bioassay. Journal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology 88: 157-166.
9. P. Roy and B. M. J. Pereira (2005) A treatise on the hazards of endocrine disruptors and tools to evaluate them. Indian Journal of Experimental Biology 43: 975-992.
10. P. Roy, S. Franks, M. S. Read and I Huhtaniemi (2006) Determination of androgen bioactivity in human serum samples using a recombinant cell based in vitro bioassay. Journal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology 101: 68-77.
11. Rahul, C.B. Majumder and P. Roy (2006) Single drop Microextraction-Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry: A method for determination of organophosphorus pesticides in fruit juices and water. Research Journal of Chemistry and Environment 10(4): 5-12.
12. Shamba Chatterjee, Chandrajeet B. Majumder and Partha Roy (2007) Development of a yeast based assay to determine the (anti)androgenic contaminants from pulp and paper mill effluents in India Environmental Toxicology and Pharmacology 24: 114-121.
13. G. Vishawanath, S. Chatterjee, P. Roy (2007) Assessment of luteinizing hormone receptor function in an endometrial cancer cell line, Ishikawa cells in response to human chorionic gonadotrophic hormone. Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology 272: 14-21.
14. Mesala Lavanya, Chandrajeet Balomajumder, Shamba Chatterjee and Partha Roy (2008). Biodesulfurization of dibenzothiophene using recombinant Pseudomonas strain. Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology 83(3): 294-298.
15. Vikas Kumar, Ajanta Chakraborty, Gunda Viswanath and Partha Roy (2008). Androgenic endocrine disruptors in wastewater treatment plant effluents in India: their influence on reproductive processes and systemic toxicity in male rats. Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology 226: 60-73.
16. P. Roy, M. Alevizaki, and I. Huhtaniemi (2008). In vitro bioassays for androgens and their diagnostic applications. Human Reproduction Update 14(1): 73-82.
17. Shamba Chatterjee, Vikas Kumar, Chandrajeet B. Majumder, Partha Roy (2008). Screening of some anti-progestin endocrine disruptors using a recombinant yeast-based in vitro bioassay. Toxicology In Vitro 22: 788-798.
18. Bhavna Sharma, G. Viswanath, Rajni Salunke and Partha Roy (2008). Effects of flavonoid rich extract from seeds of Eugenia jambolana (L.) on carbohydrate and lipid metabolism in diabetic mice. Food Chemistry 110: 697-705.
19. Anil K Mathur, C. B. Majumder, Shamba Chatterjee, Partha Roy (2008). Biodegradation of pyridine by the new bacterial isolates S. putrefaciens and B. sphaericus. Journal of Hazardous Materials 157: 335-343.
20. B. Sharma, C. B. Majumder and P. Roy (2008). Assessment of hypoglycemic and hypolipidemic effect of flavonoid rich extract from Eugenia jambolana (L.) seeds on streptozotocin induced diabetic rats. Food and Chemical Toxicology 46: 2376-2383.
21. Vikas Kumar, Chandrajeet Balomajumder and Partha Roy (2008). Effects of endocrine disrupting chemicals from leather industry effluents on male reproductive system. Journal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology 111: 208-216.
22. Vikas Kumar, Chandrajeet Balomajumder and Partha Roy (2008). Disruption of LH induced testosterone biosynthesis in testicular Leydig cells by Triclosan: probable mechanism of action. Toxicology 250:124-131.
23. Vikas Kumar, Mool Raj Kural, B.M.J. Pereira and Partha Roy (2008). Spearmint induced hypothalamic oxidative stress and testicular anti-androgenicity in male rats - altered levels of gene expression, enzymes and hormones. Food and Chemical Toxicology 46: 3563-3570.
24. Gunda Viswanath, Sujata Halder, Gunda Divya, Chandrajeet B Majumder, Partha Roy (2008). Detection of potential progesterogenic endocrine disruptors using a recombinant human progesterone receptor binding assay and transactivation bioassay. Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology 295: 1-9.
25. Sham M. Sondhi, Reshma Rani, Partha Roy, S. K. Agarwal and S. K. Saxena (2009). Microwave assisted synthesis of N-substituted cyclic imides and their evaluation for anticancer and anti-inflammatory activities. Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry Letters 19: 1534-1538.
26. Vikas Kumar, Ajanta Chakraborty, Mool Raj Kural, Partha Roy (2009). Alteration of testicular steroidogenesis and histopathology of reproductive system in male rats treated with triclosan. Reproductive Toxicology 27: 177-185.
27. Bhavna Sharma, Rajani Salunke, Swati Srivastava, Chandrajeetbalo Majumder, Partha Roy (2009). Effects of guggulsterone isolated from Commiphora mukul in high fat diet induced diabetic rats. Food and Chemical Toxicology 47: 2631-2639.
28. Bhavna Sharma, Rajani Salunke, Chandrajeetbalo Majumder, Supriya Daniel, Partha Roy (2010). Anti-diabetic potential of alkaloid rich fraction from Capparis decidua plants on diabetic mice. Journal of Ethnopharmacology 127: 457-462.
29. Sham M. Sondhi, Reshma Rani, Partha Roy, S. K. Agrawal, A. K. Saxena (2010). Conventional and microwave assisted synthesis of small molecule based biologically active heterocyclic amidine derivatives. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry 45: 902-908.
30. Sham M. Sondhi, Reshma rani, Jaiveer Singh, Partha Roy, S. K. Agrawal, A. K. Saxena (2010). Solvent free synthesis, anti-inflammatory and anticancer activity evaluation of tricyclic and tetracyclic benzimidazole derivatives. Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry Letters 20: 2306-2310.
31. Gunda Viswanath, Shamba Chatterjee, Swati Dabral, Siddharth R Nanguneri, Gunda Divya, Partha Roy (2010). Anti-androgenic endocrine disrupting activities of chlorpyrifos and piperophos. Journal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology 120: 22-29.
32. Ajanta Chakraborty, Neetu Gupta, Kaushik Ghosh, Partha Roy (2010). In vitro evaluation of the cytotoxic, anti-proliferative and anti-oxidant properties of pterostilbene isolated from Pterocarpus marsupium. Toxicology in Vitro 24: 1215-1228.
33. Ajanta Chakraborty, Shamba Chatterjee, Partha Roy (2010). Progesterone receptor agonists and antagonists as anticancer agent. Mini Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry 10(6): 506-517.
34. Ajanta Chakraborty, Pramod Kumar, Kaushik Ghosh, Partha Roy (2010). Evaluation of a Schiff base copper complex compound as potent anticancer molecule with multiple targets of action. European Journal of Pharmacology 647: 1-12.
35. Rajani Salunke, Kumari Neelam, Nidhi Rawat, Vijay Kumar Tiwari, Gursharn S Randhawa, Harcharan Singh Dhaliwal, Partha Roy (2011). Bioavailability of iron from wheat Aegilops derivatives selected for high grain iron and protein contents. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 59(13): 7465-7473.
36. Rajani Salunke, Bhavna Sharma, Ketan Sarf, Partha Roy (2011). Smokeless tobacco extract impairs iron homeostasis in rats and human hepatoma, HepG2 cells. Toxicological and Environmental Chemistry 93(5): 1028-1044.
37. Sham M Sondhi, Jaiveer Singh, Partha Roy, S. K. Agrawal, A. K. Saxena (2011). Conventional and microwave-assisted synthesis of imidazole and guanidine derivatives and their biological evaluation. Medicinal Chemistry Research 20: 887-897.
38. Bhavna Sharma, Rajani Salunke, Santosh Satapati, Chandrajeet Balomajumder, Partha Roy (2011). Screening of some Indian medicinal plant extracts for their anti-hyperglycemic activities in streptozotocin induced diabetic mice. Journal of Food Biochemistry 35: 1398-1406.
39. Kaushik Ghosh, Pramod Kumar, Nidhi Tyagi, Udai P Singh, Nidhi Goel, Ajanta Chakraborty, Partha Roy, Maria C Baratto (2011). DNA interaction, super oxide scavenging and cytotoxicity studies on new Copper (II) complexes derived from tridentate ligand. Polyhedron 30(16): 2667-2677.
40. Sham M. Sondhi, Surbhi Arya, Reshma Rani, Nikhil Kumar, Partha Roy (2012). Synthesis, anti-inflammatory and anticancer activity evaluation of some mono- and bis-Schiff’s bases. Medicinal Chemistry Research 21: 3620-3628.
41. Swati Srivastava, Ajanta Chakraborty, Rajani Salunke, Partha Roy (2012). Development of a novel Polygalacturonic acid- Gelatin blend scaffold fabrication and biocompatibility studies for tissue-engineering applications. International Journal of Polymeric Materials 61: 1-20.
42. Ajanta Chakraborty, Naganjaneyulu Bodipati, Marija Krstic Demonacos, Ramakrishna Peddinti, Kaushik Ghosh, Partha Roy (2012). Long term induction by pterostilbene results in autophagy and cellular differentiation in MCF-7 cells via ROS dependent pathway. Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology 355(1): 25-40.
43. Sham M. Sondhi, Sandeep Kumar, Nikhil Kumar, Partha Roy (2012). Synthesis of anti-inflammatory and anticancer anticancer activity evaluation of some pyrazole and oxadiazole derivatives. Medicinal Chemistry Research 21: 3043-3052.
44. Swati Srivastava, Upasana Bedi, Partha Roy (2012). Synergistic actions of insulin-sensitive and Sirt1-mediated pathways in the differentiation of mouse embryonic stem cells to osteoblast. Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology 361: 153-164.
45. Rajani Salunke, Nidhi Rawat, Vijay Kumar Tiwari, Kumari Neelam, Gursharn Singh Randhawa, Harcharan Singh Dhaliwal, Partha Roy (2012). Determination of bioavailable-zinc from biofortified wheat using a coupled in vitro digestion/Caco-2 reporter-gene based assay. Journal of Food Composition and Analysis 25: 149-159.
46. Sham M Sondhi, Surbhi Arya, Reshma Rani, Nikhil Kumar, Partha Roy (2012). Synthesis, anti-inflammatory and anticancer activity evaluation of some mono- and bis-Schiff’s bases. Medicinal Chemistry Research 21: 3620-3628.
47. Surbhi Arya, Nikhil Kumar, Partha Roy, S. M. Sondhi (2012). Synthesis of amide and bis amide derivatives and their evaluation for anti-inflammatory and anticancer activity. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry 59: 7-14.
48. Mala Nath, Monika Vats, Partha Roy (2013). Tri- and diorganotin(IV) complexes of biologically important orotic acid: Synthesis, spectroscopic studies, in vitro anti-cancer, DNA fragmentation, enzyme assays and in vivo anti-inflammatory activities. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry 59: 310-321.
49. Swati Srivastava, Narender Kumar, Rajani Salunke Thakur, Partha Roy (2013). Role of Vanadium pentaoxide in the differentiation of C3H10t1/2 cells towards osteoblast lineage: A comparative analysis with other trace elements. Biological Trace Element Research 152(1): 135-142.
50. Swati Srivastava, Rohini Bankar, Partha Roy (2013). Assessment of the role of flavonoids for inducing osteoblast differentiation in isolated mouse bone marrow derived mesenchymal stem cells. Phytomedicine 20: 683-690.
51. Shruti Sharan, Kumar Nikhil, Partha Roy (2013). Effects of low dose treatment of tributyltin on the regulation of estrogen
52. Nargish Parvin, Tapas K Mandal, Partha Roy (2013). Polyelectrolyte Carbon Quantum-Dots: New Player as a Noninvasive Imaging Probe in Drosophila. Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology 13: 6499-6505.
53. Kumud Kant Awasthi, Anjali Awasthi, Narender Kumar, Partha Roy, Kamalendra Awasthi, P. J. John (2013). Silver nanoparticle induced cytotoxicity, oxidative stress and DNA damage in CHO cells. Journal of Nanoparticle Research 15(1898): 1-12.
54. Govinda Kapusetti, Raghvendra Raman Mishra, Swati Srivastava, Nira Misra, Vakil Singh, Partha Roy, Santhosh Kumar Singh, Chanchal Chakraborty, Sudip Malik, Pralay Maiti (2013). Layered double hydroxide induced advancement in joint prosthesis using bone cement: The effect of metal substitution. Journal of Materials Chemistry B 1: 2275-2288.
55. Kumar Nikhil, Shruti Sharan, Ajanta Chakraborty, Naganjaneyulu Bodipati, Rama Krishna Peddinti, Partha Roy (2014). Role of isothiocyanate conjugate of pterostilbene on the inhibition of MCF-7 cell proliferation and tumor growth in Ehrlich ascitic cell induced tumor bearing mice. Experimental Cell Research 320: 311-328.
56. Swati Srivastava, Narender Kumar, Partha Roy (2014). Role of ERK/NFκB in vanadium (IV) oxide mediated osteoblast differentiation in C3H10t1/2 cells. Biochimie 101: 132-144.
57. Kumar Nikhil, Shruti Sharan, Ajanta Chakraborty, Partha Roy (2014). Pterostilbene-isothiocyanate conjugate suppresses growth of prostate cancer cells irrespective of androgen receptor status. PLoS ONE 9(4): e93335. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0093335.
58. Rajani Salunke, Nidhi Rawat, Kumari Neelam, Vijay Kumar Tiwari, Gursharn Singh Randhawa, Harcharan Singh Dhaliwal, Partha Roy (2014). Effect of grain hardness on bioavailability of iron in wheat as determined using the coupled invitro digestion/Caco-2 model. LWT - Food Science and Technology 59: 433-438.
59. Tomar PP, Nikhil K, Singh A, Selvakumar P, Roy P, Sharma AK (2014). Characterization of anticancer, DNase and antifungal activity of pumpkin 2S albumin. Biochemical Biophysical Research Communication 448(4): 349-354.
60. Narender Kumar, Shruti Sharan, Swati Srivastava , Partha Roy (2014). Assessment of estrogenic potential of diethyl phthalate in female reproductive system: involvement of ERK1/2 signalling pathway in regulation of aromatase. Reproductive Toxicology 49: 12-26.
61. Ravikumar Muppalla, Swati Srivastava, Partha Roy, Suresh K. Jewrajka (2014). Effect of atom transfer radical polymerization macroinitiator on properties of poly(meth)acrylate-based pentablock type of thermoplastic elastomers. Polymer 206: 155–165.
62. Kumar Nikhil, Shruti Sharan, Abhimanyu K. Singh, Ajanta Chakraborty, Partha Roy (2014). Anticancer activities of pterostilbene-isothiocyanate conjugate in breast cancer cells: Involvement of PPAR-γ. PLoS One 9(8): e104592. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0104592.
63. Shruti Sharan, Kumar Nikhil, Partha Roy (2014). Disruption of thyroid hormone functions by low dose exposure of tributyltin: An in vitro and in vivo approach. General and Comparative Endocrinology 206: 155–165.
64. Sandeep Kumar, Nikhil Kumar, Partha Roy, Sham M Sondhi (2014). Efficient synthesis of heterocyclic compounds derived from 2,6-dioxopiperazine derivatives and their evaluation for anti-inflammatory and anticancer activities. Medicinal Chemistry Research 23: 3953-3969.
65. Swati Srivastava, Kirti Sharma, Narender Kumar, Partha Roy (2014). Bradykinin regulates osteoblast differentiation by Akt/ERK/NFkB signaling axis. Journal of Cellular Physiology 229(12): 2088-2105.
66. P. Trivedi, P. Gupta, S. Srivastava, R. Jayaganthan, R. Chandra, P. Roy (2014). Characterization and in vitro biocompatibility study of Ti-Si-N nanocomposite coatings developed by using physical vapor deposition. Applied Surface Science 293: 143 – 150.
67. Narender Kumar, Swati Srivastava, Partha Roy (2015). The impact of low molecular weight phthalates in inducing reproductive malfunctions of male mice: special emphasis on Sertoli cell functions. General and Comparative Endocrinology 215: 36–50.
68. Sanjay Singh, R. Manoj Kumar, Kishor Kumar Kuntal, Pallavi Gupta, Snehasish Das, R. Jayaganathan, Partha Roy, Debrupa Lahiri (2015). Sol–Gel derived hydroxyapatite coating on Mg-3Zn alloy for orthopedic application. The Journal of The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society (JOM) 67(4): 702-712.
69. Kumud Kant Awasthi, Anjali Awasthi, Rajbala Verma, Narender Kumar, Partha Roy, Kamlendra Awasthic, P. J. John (2015). Cytotoxicity, genotoxicity and alteration of cellular antioxidant enzymes in silver nanoparticles exposed CHO cells. RSC Advances 5: 34927-34935.
70. Dinesh K. Patel, Dipak Rana, Vinod K. Aswal, Swati Srivastava, Partha Roy, Pralay Maiti (2015). Influence of graphene on self-assembly of polyurethane and evaluation of its biomedical properties. Polymer 65: 183-192.
71. Surbhi Arya, Anuj Kumar, Nikhil Kumar, Partha Roy, S. M. Sondhi. Synthesis and anticancer activity evaluation of some acridine derivatives (2015). Medicinal Chemistry Research 24: 1942-1951.
72. Anuj Kumar, Nikhil Kumar, Partha Roy, S. M. Sondhi, Anuj Sharma (2015). Synthesis of acridinecyclic imide hybrid molecules and their evaluation for anticancer activity. Medicinal Chemistry Research 24: 3272–3282. DOI 0.1007/s00044-015-1380-2.
73. Kumar Nikhil, Shruti Sharan, Srinivasa Rao Palla, Sham M. Sondhi, Rama Krishna Peddinti, Partha Roy (2015). Understanding the mode of action of a pterostilbene derivative as anti-inflammatory agent. International Immunopharmacology 28: 10 – 21.
74. Monika, Sanjeev Kumar Mahto, Snehashish Das, Amit Ranjan, Santosh Kumar Singh, Partha Roy, Nira Misra (2015). Chemical modification of poly(vinyl chloride) for blood and cellular biocompatibility. RSC Advances 5: 45231–45238.
75. Kumar Nikhil, Shruti Sharan, Partha Roy (2015). A pterostilbene derivative suppresses osteoclastogenesis by regulating RANKL-mediated NFkB and MAPK signaling in RAW264.7 cells. Pharmacological Reports 67: 1264–1272.
76. Pallavi Gupta, Shruti Sharan, Partha Roy, Debrupa Lahiri (2015). Aligned carbon nanotube reinforced polymeric scaffolds with electrical cues for neural tissue regeneration. Carbon 95: 715-724.
77. P Trivedi, S Goel, S Das, R Jayaganthan, D Lahiri, P Roy (2015). Biocompatibility of ultrafine grained zircaloy-2 produced by cryorolling for medical applications. Materials Science and Engineering: C 46: 309-315.
78. Mala Nath, Monika Vats, Partha Roy (2015). Mode of action of tin-based anti-proliferative agents: Biological studies of organotin(IV) derivatives of fatty acids. Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology B: Biology 148: 88-100.
79. Narender Kumar, Swati Srivastava, Malgorzata Burek, Carola Y. Forster, Partha Roy (2016). Assessment of estradiol-induced gene regulation and proliferation in an immortalized mouse immature Sertoli cell line. Life Sciences 148: 268–278.
80. Kumar Nikhil, Shruti Sharan, Rohan Wishard, Srinivasa Rao Palla, Rama Krishna Peddinti, Partha Roy (2016). Pterostilbene carboxaldehyde thiosemicarbazone, a resveratrol derivative inhibits 17β-Estradiol induced cell migration and proliferation in HUVECs. Steroids 108: 17–30.
81. Vijayesh Kumar, Kumar Nikhil, Partha Roy, Debrupa Lahiri, Indranil Lahiri (2016). Emergence of fluorescence in boron nitride nanoflakes and its application in bioimaging. RSC Advances 6: 48025-48032.
82. Sumit Kumar, Nishant Verma, Nikhil Kumar, Alok Patel, Partha Roy, Vikas Pruthi, Naseem Ahmed (2016). Design, synthesis, molecular docking, and biological studies of novel phytoestrogen-tanaproget hybrids. Synthetic Communications 46(5): 460–474.
83. Shubhrajyotsna Bhardwaj, Nirma Maurya, Ashok Kumar Singh, Ritu Varshney, Partha Roy (2016). Promising ESIPT-based fluorescence sensor for Cu2+ and CN- ions: investigation towards logic gate behaviour, anticancer activities and bioimaging application. RSC Advances 6: 102096–102101.
84. Anamika Singh, Narender Kumar, Prabhat P. S. Tomar, Sumit Bhose, Dilip Kumar Ghosh, Partha Roy, Ashwani K. Sharma (2017). Characterization of a bacterioferritin comigratory protein family 1-Cys peroxiredoxin from Candidatus Liberibacter asiaticus. Protoplasma 254:1675–1691.
85. Anuj Kumar, Somesh Banerjee, Partha Roy, S.M. Sondhi, Anuj Sharma (2017). Solvent free, catalyst free, microwave or grinding assisted synthesis of bis-cyclic imide derivatives and their evaluation for anticancer activity. Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters 27: 501–504.
86. Ritu Varshney, Sumeet Gupta, Partha Roy (2017). Cytoprotective effect of kaempferol against palmitic acid-induced pancreatic β-cell death through modulation of autophagy via AMPK/ mTOR signaling pathway. Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology 448: 1-20.
87. R. Manoj Kumar, Pallavi Gupta, Sandan Kumar Sharma, Akshat Mittal, Manish Shekhar,Vijayesh Kumar, B.V.Manoj Kumar, Partha Roy, Debrupa Lahiri (2017). Sustained drug release from surface modified UHMWPE for acetabular cup lining in total hip implant. Materials Science and Engineering C 77: 649-661.
88. S. Mohapatra, R. Mishra, P. Roy, K. L. Yadav, and S. Satapathi (2017). Systematic investigation and in vitro biocompatibility studies on implantable magnetic nanocomposites for hyperthermia treatment of osteoarthritic knee joints. Journal of Materials Science Biomaterials 52(16): 9262-9268.
89. Meenaxi Saini, Yogeshwar Masirkar, Ritu Varshney, Partha Roy, Kalyan K. Sadhu (2017). Fluorogen-free aggregation induced NIR emission Q1 Q2 from gold nanoparticles. Chemical Communications 53: 6199-6202.
90. Amol Sarkate, Somesh Banerjee, Javid Iqbal Mir, Partha Roy, Debabrata Sircar (2017). Antioxidant and cytotoxic activity of bioactive phenolic metabolites isolated from the yeast-extract treated cell culture of apple. Plant Cell Tissue and Organ Culture 130: 641–649.
91. Sonam Gupta, Ritu Varshney, Rajan Kumar Jha, Parul A. Pruthi, Partha Roy, Vikas Pruthi (2017). In vitro apoptosis induction in a human prostate cancer cell line by thermotolerant glycolipid from Bacillus licheniformis SV1. Journal of Surfactants and Detergents 20: 1141-1151
92. Neetu Singh, Udai P. Singh, Kumar Nikhil, Partha Roy, Hariji Singh (2017). Synthesis, structural, solubility and anticancer activity studies of salts using nucleobases and sulfonic acids conformer. Journal of Molecular Structure 1146: 703-712.
93. Poonam Kumari, Rutusmita Mishra, Neha Arora, Apurva Chatrath, Rashmi Gangwar, Partha Roy, Ramasare Prasad (2017). Antifungal and anti-biofilm activity of essential oil active components against Cryptococcus neoformans and Cryptococcus laurentii. Frontiers in Microbiology 8(2161): 1-14.
94. Preeti Verma, Bibekananda Kar, Ritu Varshney, Partha Roy, Ashwani K. Sharma (2017). Characterization of AICAR transformylase/IMP cyclohydrolase (ATIC) from Staphylococcus lugdunensis. The FEBS Journal 284(24): 4233-4261.
95. Rakesh Sharma, Govinda Kapusetti, Sayali Y Bhong, Partha Roy, Santosh Kumar Singh, Shikha Singh, Biswajit Ray, Pralay Maiti, Nira Misra (2017). Osteoconductive Amine Functionalized Graphene-Poly(methylmethacrylate) Bone Cement Composite with Controlled Exothermic Polymerization. ACS: Bioconjugate Chemistry 28(9): 2254-2265.
96. Ritu Varshney, Rajat Varshney, Rutusmita Mishra, Sumeet Gupta, Debabrata Sircar, Partha Roy (2018). Kaempferol alleviates palmitic acid-induced lipid stores, endoplasmic reticulum stress and pancreatic β-cell dysfunction through AMPK/mTOR-mediated lipophagy. Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry 57: 212-227.
97. Bahiru Tsegaye, Chandrajit Balomajumder, Partha Roy (2018). Biodegradation of wheat straw by Ochrobactrum oryzae BMP03 and Bacillus sp. BMP01 bacteria to enhance biofuel production by increasing total reducing sugars yield. Environmental Science and Pollution Research 25(30): 30585-30596.
98. Amol Sarkate, Shashank Sagar Saini, Deepa Teotia, Mariam Gaid, Javid Iqbal Mir, Partha Roy, Pawan Kumar Agrawal, Debabrata Sircar (2018). Comparative metabolomics of scab-resistant and susceptible apple cell cultures in response to scab fungus elicitor treatment. Scientific Reports 8:17844.
99. Archna Dhasmanaa, Lubhan Singh, Partha Roy, Narayan Chandra Mishra (2018). Silk ﬁbroin protein modiﬁed acellular dermal matrix for tissue repairing and regeneration. Materials Science & Engineering C 97: 313-324.
100. Bahiru Tsegaye, Chandrajit Balomajumder, Partha Roy (2019). Isolation and characterization of novel lignolytic, cellulolytic, and hemicellulolytic bacteria from wood feeding termite Cryptotermes brevis. International Microbiology (Springer) 22: 29 - 39.
101. Bahiru Tsegayea, Chandrajit Balomajumder, Partha Roy (2019). Optimization of microwave and NaOH pretreatments of wheat straw for enhancing biofuel yield. Energy Conversion and Management 186: 82-92.
102. Ritu Varshney, Rutusmita Mishra, Neeladrisingha Das, Debabrata Sircar, Partha Roy (2019). A comparative analysis of various ﬂavonoids in the regulation of obesity and diabetes: An in vitro and in vivo study. Journal of Functional Foods 59: 194-205.
103. Aniruddha Samanta, Soumik Podder, Murali Kumarasamy, Chandan Kumar Ghosh, Debrupa Lahiri, Partha Roy, Swarupananda Bhattacharjee, Jiten Ghosh, Anoop Kumar Mukhopadhyaya (2019). Au nanoparticle-decorated aragonite microdumbbells for enhanced antibacterial and anticancer activities. Materials Science and Engineering C 103: 109734-109763.
104. R. Manoj Kumar, Kanike Rajesh, Swati Haldar, Pallavi Gupta, K. Murali, Partha Roy, Debrupa Lahiria (2019). Surface modiﬁcation of CNT reinforced UHMWPE composite for sustained drug delivery. Journal of Drug Delivery Science and Technology 52: 748-759.
105. S. Mokenapelli, M. Gutam, N. Vadiyaala, J. R., Yerrabelli, S. Banerjee, P. Roy, R. K. Kancha, B. R. Kunduru, S. R. Sagurthi, P. R. Chitneni (2019). Synthesis and cytotoxicity of novel 14α-O-(1,4-disubstituted-1,2,3-triazolyl) ester derivatives of andrographolide. Natural Product Research 20: 1 – 9. https://doi.org/10.1080/14786419.2019.1628746
106. Harjeet Singh, Nikhil Shri Sahajpal, Harmanpreet Singh, Vanita Vanita, Partha Roy, Surinder Paul, Shashank Kumar Singh, Inderjit Kaur, Subheet Kumar Jain (2019). Pre-clinical and cellular toxicity evaluation of 7-methylxanthine: an investigational drug for the treatment of myopia. Drug and Chemical Toxicology 12: 1 - 10. https://doi.org/10.1080/01480545.2019.1635615
107. Nidhi Pal, Somesh Banerjee, Partha Roy, Kaushik Pal (2019). Reduced grapheme oxide and PEG-grafted TEMPO-oxidized cellulose nanocrystal reinforced poly-lactic acid nanocomposite film for biomedical application. Materials Science and Engineering C 104: 109956-109969.
108. Kapil Kumar, Ashish Kumar Dhara, Virendra Kumar Chaudhary, Nathani Sandip, Partha Roy, Pankaj Verma, Kaushik Ghosh (2019). The influence of the tertiarybutyl group in the ligand frame on the catalytic activities, DNA cleavage ability and cytotoxicity of dinuclearnickel(II) complexes. Inorganica Chimica Acta 495: 118993-119001.
109. Rutusmita Mishra, Ritu Varshney, Neeladrisingha Das, Debabrata Sircar, Partha Roy (2019). Synthesis and characterization of gelatin-PVP polymer composite scaffold for potential application in bone tissue engineering. European Polymer Journal 119: 155-168. doi.org/10.1016/j.eurpolymj.2019.07.007
110. Swati Haldar, Akriti Sharma, Sumeet Gupta, Samrat Chauhan, Partha Roy, Debrupa Lahiri (2019). Bioengineered smart trilayer skin tissue substitute for efficient deep wound healing. Materials Science & Engineering C 105: 110140 – 110151.
111. Swati Haldar, Souvik Ghosh, Viney Kumar, Partha Roy, and Debrupa Lahiri (2019). The Evolving Neural Tissue Engineering Landscape of India. ACS Applied Bio Materials 2: 5446 – 5449.
112. Deepa Teotia, Mariam Gaid, Shashank S. Saini1, Aparna Verma, Ragothaman M. Yennamalli, Satyajeet P. Khare, Kiran Ambatipudi, Javid Iqbal Mir, Till Beuerle, Robert H€ansch, Partha Roy, Pawan Kumar Agrawal, Ludger Beerhues and Debabrata Sircar (2019). Cinnamate-CoA ligase is involved in biosynthesis of benzoate-derived biphenyl phytoalexin in Malus 3 domestica ‘Golden Delicious’ cell cultures. The Plant Journal 100: 1176- 1192.
113. Gourav Kumar, Rashmi Gupta, Shruti Sharan, Partha Roy, Dev Mani Pandey (2019). Anticancer activity of plant leaves extract collected from a tribal region of India. 3 Biotech 9: 399 – 414.
114. Harmanpreet Singh, Sandip Nathani, Narpinder Singh, Partha Roy, Surinder Paul, Harminder Singh Sohale, Subheet Kumar Jain (2019). Development and characterization of Solid-SNEDDS formulation of DHA using hydrophilic carrier with improved shelf life, oxidative stability and therapeutic activity. Journal of Drug Delivery Science and Technology 54: 101326 – 101341.
115. Bahiru Tsegaye, Chandrajit Balomajumder, Partha Roy (2020). Organosolv pretreatments of rice straw followed by microbial hydrolysis for efficient biofuel production. Renewable Energy 148 (C): 923 – 934.
116. Kriti Juneja, Rutusmita Mishra, Samrat Chauhan, Sumeet Gupta, Partha Roy, Debabrata Sircar (2020). Metabolite profiling and wound-healing activity of Boerhavia diffusa leaf extracts using in vitro and in vivo models. Journal of Traditional and Complementary Medicine 10(1): 52-59.