Dr. Indrani Mukherjee
Dr. Indrani Mukherjee
1. Dipika Das, R.K. Dutta*, Ethylene glycol and alanine anhydride based nitrogen doped fluorescent carbon nanoparticles as probe for detection of epinephrine, nor-epinephrine and dopamine, Dyes and Pigments 203 (2022) 110314
2. Gandharve Kumar, Jitendra Kumar, Monojit Bag, R.K. Dutta*, Solar light induced photocatalytic process for reduction of hexavalent chromium and degradation of tetracycline and methylene blue by heterostructures made of SnS2 nanoplates surface modified by ZnWO4 nanorods, Separation and Purification, 292 (2022) 121040
3. Gandharve Kumar, R.K. Dutta*, Fabrication of plate-on-plate SnS2/Bi2WO6 nanocomposite as photocatalyst for sunlight mediated degradation of antibiotics in aqueous medium, Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, 164 (2022) 110639
4. Gandharve Kumar, R.K. Dutta*, Sunlight-induced enhanced photocatalytic reduction of chromium (VI) and photocatalytic degradation of methylene blue dye and ciprofloxacin antibiotic by Sn3O4/SnS2 nanocomposite, Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2022, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11356-022-19853-0
5. Swati Verma, K-H. Kim*, N. Kumar, S.S. Bhattacharya, M. Naushad, R.K. Dutta*, Amine-amide functionalized graphene oxide sheets as bifunctional adsorbent for the removal of polar organic pollutants, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 429 (2022) 128308.
6. Gandharve Kumar, I. Mukherjee, M. Dubey, B.P. Vellanki, R.K. Dutta*, Photocatalytic degradation of tetracycline in aqueous medium using ZnWO4/Bi2MoO6 nanocomposites under natural sunlight. Intternational Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, 2022, https://doi.org/10.1007/s13762-022-04047-5
7. Swati Verma, R.K. Dutta*, Sunlight assisted photocatalytic removal of trypan blue dye using g-carbon nitrides sheets as sunlight-active photocatalyst, Nanotechnology for Environmental Engineering, 7 (2022) 67-74.
8. Gandharve Kumar, R.K. Dutta*, Sunlight mediated photo-Fenton degradation of tetracycline antibiotic and methylene blue dye in aqueous medium using FeWO4/Bi2MoO6 nanocomposite, Process Safety and Environmental Protection, 159 (2022) 862-873.
9. Gandharve Kumar, Vatsala Cilamkoti, R.K. Dutta*, Sunlight mediated enhanced photocatalytic degradation of antibiotics in aqueous medium using silicon doped carbon quantum dots decorated Bi2MoO6 nanoflakes. Colloids and Surfaces A 639 (2022) 128368.
10. M.A. Shaida, R.K. Dutta, A.K. Sen, S.S. Ram, M. Sudarshan, M. Naushad, G. Boczkaj, M.S. Nawab, Chemical analysis of low carbon content coals and their applications as dye adsorbent, Chemosphere, 287 (2022) 132286.
11. Atika, R.K. Dutta*, Oxygen-Rich Porous Activated Carbon from Eucalyptus Wood as an Efficient Supercapacitor Electrode, Energy Technology, 9 (2021) 2100463
12. Dipika Das, R.K. Dutta*, N-Doped Carbon Dots Synthesized from Ethylene Glycol and β-Alanine for Detection of Cr(VI) and 4-Nitrophenol via Photoluminescence Quenching, ACS Appl. Nano Mater. 4 (2021) 3444–3454
13. Dipika Das, R.K. Dutta*, Photoluminescence lifetime based nickel ion detection by glutathione capped CdTe/CdS core-shell quantum dots, J. Photochem. Photobiol A, 416, 113323, 2021
14. D. Das, R.K. Dutta*, Structure-optical property correlation in CdTe/CdS core-shell quantum dots and their effects on Cu2+ sensing mechanism, J. Photochem. Photobiol A, 400, 112709, 2020
15. I. Mukherjee, V. Cilamkoti, R.K. Dutta*, Sunlight-Driven Photocatalytic Degradation of Ciprofloxacin by Carbon Dots Embedded in ZnO Nanostructures. ACS Applied Nano Materials, 4 (2021), 7686-7697.
16. R. Singh, R.K. Dutta*, D.V. Naik, A. Ray, P.K. Kanaujia,* High surface area Eucalyptus wood biochar for the removal of phenol from petroleum refinery wastewater Environmental Challenges, 4 (2021)100353.
17. N. Sharma*, A. Singh, R.K. Dutta, Biodegradable fertilizer nanocomposite hydrogel based on poly(vinyl alcohol)/kaolin/diammonium hydrogen phosphate (DAhP) for controlled release of phosphate, Polymer Bulletin, 78, 2933–2950.
18. R. Singh, D.V. Naik, R.K. Dutta*, P.K. Kanaujia*, Biochars for the removal of naphthenic acids from water: A prospective approach towards remediation of petroleum refinery wastewater, J Cleaner Production, 266 (2020) 121986.
19. R.K. Dutta*, Md. A. Shaida, K. Singla, D. Das, Highly efficient adsorptive removal of uranyl ions by a novel graphene oxide reduced by adenosine 5'-monophosphate, Journal of Materials Chemistry A 7 (2019) 664-678
20. M.A. Shaida, A.K. Sen, R.K. Dutta*, Alternate use of sulphur rich coals as solar photo-Fenton agent for degradation of toxic azo dyes, Journal of Cleaner Production, 195 (2018) 1003-1014
21. Aarti Sharma, R.K. Dutta*, Se-doped CuO NPs/H2O2/UV as a highly efficient and photo-Fenton catalytic system for enhanced degradation of 4-bromophenol, Journal of Cleaner Production, 185 (2018) 464-475
22. M.A. Shaida, R.K. Dutta*, A.K. Sen, Removal of diethyl phthalate via adsorption on mineral rich waste coal modified with chitosan, Journal of Molecular Liquids, 261 (2018) 271-282
23. Ambika Kumar, R.K. Dutta*, Photoluminescence quenching based visual and spectroscopic method for mercury sensing by surface modified cadmium sulphide quantum dots, Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 18 (2018) 2686-2694
24. Swati Verma, R.K. Dutta*, Enhanced ROS generation by ZnO-ammonia modified graphene oxide nanocomposites for photocatalytic degradation of trypan blue dye and 4-nitrophenol, Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, 5 (2017) 4776-4787.
25. Swati Verma, R.K. Dutta*, Development of cysteine amide reduced graphene oxide (CARGO) nano-adsorbent for enhanced uranyl ion adsorption from the aqueous medium, Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, 5 (2017) 4547-4558.
26. Aarti Sharma, R.K. Dutta*, A. Roychowdhury, D.Das, A Goyal A.Kapoor, Cobalt doped CuO nanoparticles as a highly efficient heterogeneous catalyst for reduction of 4-nitrophenol to 4-aminophenol, Applied Catalysis A, 543 (2017) 257-265.
27. R. Saini, R. Khanna*, R.K. Dutta, R. Cayumil, M. I-U-Haq, V. Agarwala, G. Ellamparuthy, K. Jayasankar, P.S. Mukherjee, V. Sahajwalla, A novel approach of reducing toxic emissions during high temperature processing of electronic waste, Waste Management, 64 (2017) 182-198.
28. R.K. Dutta*, Ambika Kumar, Highly sensitive and selective method for detecting ultra-trace levels of aqueous uranyl ions by strongly photoluminescent-responsive amine-modified cadmium sulphide quantum dots, Analytical Chemistry, 88 (2016) 9071-9078.
29. Aarti Sharma, R.K. Dutta*, A. Roychowdhury, D. Das, Studies on structural defects in bare, PVP capped and TPPO capped copper oxide nanoparticles by positron annihilation spectroscopy and their impact on photocatalytic degradation of rhodamine B. RSC Adv. 6 (2016) 74812-7482
30. Soumita Talukdar, R.K. Dutta*, A mechanistic approach for superoxide radicals and singlet oxygen mediated enhanced photocatalytic dye degradation by selenium-doped ZnS nanoparticles, RSC Advances 6 (2016) 928-936.