1. Structural and magnetic properties of LaVO3-Absence of anomalous diamagnetism; M Anas, A Jain, M Gupta, A Sagdeo, T Maitra, V K Malik, , Ceramics International 49 , 9672 (2023).
2. Spin reorientation, negative magnetization and magnetocaloric effect in Nd0. 5Dy0. 5CrO3, M Anas, S Rajput, A Singh, R Kumar, T Maitra, V K Malik, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials 566, 170231 (2023).
3. Topotactic synthesis of DyVO3; An investigation of magnetocaloric effect, M Anas, T Maitra, V K Malik, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials 566, 170221 (2023) .
4. Spin reorientation in CoV2O4 thin film: A first principles study; M Sharma, J Krishna, and T Maitra, Computational Materials Science 212, 111603 (2022).
5. Coexisting magnetic structures and spin reorientationin Er0.5Dy0.5FeO3: Bulk magnetization, neutron scattering, specific heat, and density functional theory studies; S. Rajput et al., Physical Review B 105, 214436 (2022).
6. Orbital ordering and quasi-two-dimensional magnetism in AMnF4 (A=K, Rb): A first-principles study; A Behatha, T Maitra, AN Rudenko, V Kanchana, ; Physical Review B 106 (2), 024409 (2022).
7. The effect of antisite disorder on magnetic and exchange bias properties of Gd-substituted Y2CoMnO6 double perovskite, A Khan, S Rajput, M Anas, VK Malik, T Maitra, TK Nath, A Taraphder, Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter 34, 435801 (2022).
8. Experimental and theoretical study of magnetization and magnetocaloric effect in Nd1- xSmxFeO3 (x=0, 0.1, 0.4), Sarita Rajput, Padmanabhan B., Ankita Singh, M. Anas, V. K. Malik and T. Maitra, J. of Applied Physics, 129, 063902 (2021).
9. Origin of destruction of multiferroicity in Tb2BaNiO5 by Sr doping and its implications, Ram Kumar, Sarita Rajput, T. Maitra, A. Hoser, S. Rayaprol, S. K Upadhyay, K. K. Iyer, K. Maiti and E. V. Sampathkumaran, , J. of alloys and comp, 862, 158514 (2021).
10. Successive spin reorientations and rare earth ordering in Nd0.5Dy0.5FeO3: Experimental and ab initio investigations, Ankita Singh*, Sarita Rajput*, Padmanabhan B.*, M. Anas, Francoise Damay, C. M. N. Kumar, Gaku Eguchi, A. Jain, S. M. Yusuf, T. Maitra, and V. K. Malik, Phys. Rev. B, 102, 144432 (2020) (*authors contributed equally).
11. Orbital order and electron itinerancy in CoV2O4 and Mn0.5Co0.5V2O4 from first principles; Jyoti Krishna and T Maitra, ; J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 32, 285501 (2020).
12. Emergence of weak pyrochlore phase and signature of field induced spin ice ground state in Dy2− xLaxZr2O7; x = 0, 0.15, 0.3; Sheetal, Anzar Ali, Sarita Rajput, Yogesh Singh, T Maitra and C S Yadav; J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 32, 365804 (2020).
13. Phonon dispersion, Raman spectra, and evidence for spin-phonon coupling in MnV2O4 from first principles; Dibyendu Dey, T. Maitra, U. V. Waghmare, and A. Taraphder; Phys. Rev. B 101, 205132 (2020).
14. Complete description of the magnetic ground state in spinel vanadates; Jyoti Krishna, N. Singh, S. Shallcross, J. K. Dewhurst, E. K. U. Gross, T. Maitra, and S. Sharma Phys. Rev. B (Rapid comm.) , 081102(R) (2019).
16. An experimental and theoretical study of magnetocaloric effect in NdDyFeO, , , , , and J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 355802 (2019).
17. Magnetocaloric effects from an interplay of magnetic sublattices in Nd, , , , , , and J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 305803 (2019).NiMnO
18. Existence of a critical canting angle of magnetic moments to induce multiferroicity in the Haldane spin-chain system Tb2BaNiO5; Ram Kumar, Sudhindra Rayaprol, Sarita Rajput, Tulika Maitra, D. T. Adroja, Kartik K. Iyer, Sanjay K. Upadhyay, and E. V. Sampathkumaran,, Phys. Rev. B 99, 100406 (Rapid. comm.) (2019).
19. First-principles study of electronic structure, transport, and optical properties of EuCd2As2; Jyoti Krishna, T. Nautiyal, and T. Maitra, Phys. Rev. B , 125110 (2018).
20. Electronic structure of Pr2MnNiO6 from x-ray photoemission, absorption and density functional theory; P Balasubramanian et al.,Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter 30, 435603 (2018).
21. Rare earth doping and effective band-convergence in SnTe for improved thermoelectric performance; S Acharya, D Dey, T Maitra, A Soni, A Taraphder; Applied Physics Letters 113, 193904 (2018).
22. Quantum criticality associated with dimensional crossover in the iso-electronic series Ca 2-xSrxRuO4, S Acharya, D Dey, T Maitra, A Taraphder, Journal of Physics Communications 2, 075004 (2018).
23. Correlation between multiferroic properties and processing parameters in NdFeO3-PbTiO3 solid solutions Sunil Kumar, Jaswinder Pal, Shubhpreet Kaur, Vandana Sharma, Sajjan Dahiya, P.D.Babu, Mandeep Singh, Avijeet Ray, Tulika Maitra, Anupinder Singh;; Journal of Alloys and Compounds (2018); https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jallcom.2018.06.058
24. Dibyendu Dey, S. Nandy, T. Maitra, C. S. Yadav and A. Taraphder, Nature of spiral state and absence of electric polarisation in Sr-doped YBaCuFeO5 revealed by first-principle study; Scientific Reports 8, 2404 (2018).
25. Ankita Singh, A. Jain, Avijeet Ray, Padmanabhan B., RuchikaYadav, Vivian Nassif, Sajid Husain, S. M. Yusuf, T. Maitra, and V. K. Malik; Spin reorientation in NdFe0.5Mn0.5O3: Neutron scattering and ab initio study; Physical Review B, 144420, 96, (2017).
26. First-Principles Correlated Approach to the Normal State of Strontium Ruthenate, Swagata Acharya, M. S. Laad, Dibyendu Dey, T. Maitra, A. Taraphder; Scientific Reports 7, 43033 (2017).
27. Orbital Ordering in Fe1−xMnxV2O4: A First Principles Study, Dibyendu Dey, T. Maitra, A. Taraphder; Phys. Rev. B 93, 195133 (2016).
28. The role of intra- and inter-site exchange correlations in the extended Falicov–Kimball model on a triangular lattice, Sant Kumar, Umesh K. Yadav, T. Maitra, Ishwar Singh; Solid State Communications 228, 1 (2016).
29. Nature of transport gap and magnetic order in zircon and scheelite type DyCrO4 from first principles, Avijeet Ray and T. Maitra; J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 27, 105501 (2015).
30. Competing electronic states in the high temperature phase of NaTiO2, M. Dhariwal, L. Pisani and T. Maitra; J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 26, 205501 (2014).
31. Study of ground state phases for spin-1/2 Falicov-Kimball model on a triangular lattice, Sant Kumar, Umesh K. Yadav, T. Maitra and I. Singh; Solid State Communications 189C, 21 (2014)
32. The nature of itineracy in CoV2O4: a first principles study, Ramandeep Kaur, T. Maitra and T. Nautiyal; J. Phys. cond. mat. 26, 045505 (2014).
33. Phase transitions in a spinless, extended Falicov-Kimball model on a triangular lattice, Umesh K. Yadav, T. Maitra, Ishwar Singh, Solid State Communications, 164, 32, (2013).
34. Effect of spin-orbit coupling on magnetic and orbital order in MgV2O4, Ramandeep Kaur, T. Maitra and T. Nautiyal; J. Phys. Cond. Mat. 25, 065503 (2013).
35. Orbital order in NaTiO2 : A first principles study, Monika Dhariwal, T. Maitra, Ishwar Singh, S. Koley, A. Taraphder; Solid State Communications, 152, 1912 (2012).
36. Metallicity and ferromagnetism in nanosystem of charge ordered Nd0.5Sr0.5MnO3, S. Kundu, T. K. Nath, A. K. Nigam, T. Maitra, and A. Taraphder; J. of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology 12, 943 (2012).
37. Thermodynamic studies of the two dimensional Falicov-Kimball model on a triangular lattice, U. K. Yadav, T. Maitra and I. Singh; Eur. Phys. J. B. 84, 365 (2011).
38. An extended Falicov-Kimball model on a triangular lattice,U. K. Yadav, T. Maitra, I. Singh and A. Taraphder; Europhysics Letters 93, 47013 (2011).
39. Comparative study of FeCr2S4 and FeSc2S4: Spinels with orbitally active A site, S. Sarkar, T. Maitra, R. Valenti, T. Saha-Dasgupta; Physical Review B 82, 041105(R) (2010).
40. Ground state phase diagram of a spinless, extended Falicov-Kimball model on the triangular lattice, Umesh K Yadav, T. Maitra, I.S. Tyagi, A. Taraphder, J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 22, 295602 (2010).
41. Proposed Orbital Ordering in MnV2O4 from First principles, S. Sarkar, T. Maitra, R. Valenti and T. Saha-Dasgupta, Phys. Rev. Lett. 102, 216405 (2009).
42. Orbital order in ZnV2O4, T. Maitra and R. Valenti, Phys. Rev. Lett. 99, 126401 (2007).
43. Effects of Fe substitution on the electronic, transport, and magnetic properties of ZnGa2O4: A systematic ab initio study, L.Pisani, T. Maitra and R. Valenti, Phys. Rev. B. 73, 205204 (2006).
44. Magnetic properties of doped GdI2, T. Maitra, A. Taraphder, A. N. Yaresko and P. Fulde; Eur. Phys. J. B 49, 433 (2006).
45. Charge order and phase segregation in overdoped bilayer manganites, T. Maitra, A. Taraphder and H. Beck; J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 17 4333 (2005).
46. Ferromagnetism in Fe-substituted spinel semiconductor ZnGa2O4, T. Maitra and R. Valenti, J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 17 7417-7431 (2005).
47. Volume contraction at the Jahn-Teller transition of LaMnO3, T. Maitra, P. Thalmeier, T. Chatterji, Physical Review B, 69 132417 (2004).
48. Magnetic and orbital order in overdoped bilayer manganites, Tulika Maitra and A. Taraphder, Europhysics Lett., 65, 262 (2004).
49. Magnetic, orbital and charge ordering in electron-doped manganites, T. Maitra and A. Taraphder; Phys. Rev. B, 68, 174416 (2003).
50. Double exchange and orbital correlations in electron-doped manganites, T. Maitra and A. Taraphder; Europhysics Lett., 59, 896 (2002).
51. Antiferromagnetism and Superconductivity in a model with extended pairing interactions, T. Maitra, H. Beck and A. Taraphder; Eur. Phys. J. B, 21, 527-533 (2001).
52. Thermodynamic Properties of dx2−y2+idxy Superconductors, Tulika Maitra, Physica C, 331, 302-306 (2000).
53. Gap anisotropy in the angle-resolved photoemission spectroscopy of Bi2Sr2CaCu2O8+\delta, T. Maitra, A. Taraphder, Physica C, 325, 61-69 (1999).