20. Tsukuba University, Japan, Ab initio no-core shell model study of lighter nuclei, 7th June, 2023.
19. IUAC, New Delhi, Ab initio study of structure and observables for p and sd shell nuclei, in workshop entitled "Indian National Gamma Array (INGA): Recent Results and Ancillary Devices" at IUAC from 17 - 19 April, 2023.
18. Cape Town-South Africa, Shell model study of allowed and forbidden beta decays in the different mass regions. [http://inpc2022.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/INCP-Programme-Full20220910-2.pdf]
17. KTH-Sweden, Ab initio no-core shell model study of lighter nuclei with realistic NN interactions, May-2022.[https://indico.cern.ch/event/1120035/contributions/]
16. VECC-Kolkata, NLTM-2022, Shell model studies in nuclear beta decay, 1-3 Feb, 2022. [https://events.vecc.gov.in/event/11/]
15. IUAC-New Delhi, Ab initio no-core shell model study for lighter nuclei with realistic NN interactions, June-2021.
14. GSI-Germany, Ab initio shell-model study of nuclear observables for sd shell nuclei, July-2019.
13. TRIUMF, Vancouver, BC-Canada, Ab initio results for nuclear observables, June-2018.
12. Computational nuclear structure and reaction school (CNSR-2018), Kolkata, Jan 2-22, 2018. Series of lectures on shell model.[https://indico.cern.ch/event/671249/overview]
11. TIFR, Mumbai, Nuclear observables, March-2018.
10. Saitama, Japan, Shell model results of nuclear structure properties, June-2017.
9. TRIUMF, Vancouver, BC-Canada, AShell model results for beta decay, June-2016.
8. Invited talk at DAE-Symposium, Kolkata, Computing atomic nuclei, Dec-2016.
7. Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, TN, India, Series of lectures on ab initio calculations, SERC-2017.
6. Kashmir University, Srinagar, series of lectures on Shell-Model, SERC-2016.
5. IIT-Roorkee, series of lectures on shell model effective interactions, SERC-2015.
4. VECC-Kolkata, Nuclear structure of neutron-rich nuclei towards N=50, 2014.
3. Jammu-university, Excitation across Z=28 gap for heavy As isotopes, 2014.
2. IUAC-New-Delhi, Large scale shell model calculations with a high-performance computing facility, 2013.
1. TIFR-Mumbai, Large scale shell model calculations and its interpretations for recent INGA results, SERC-2013.
Reviewer for the following Journals: 1. Journal of Physics G: Nuclear and Particle Physics (IOP) 2. Physica Scripta (IOP) 3. Physical Review C (APS) 4. International Journal of Modern Physics E (World Scientific). 5. European Physics Journal (Springer) 6. Pramana-Journal of Physics